Guest Posting and Product Reviews
I love meeting other bloggers! If you have any questions, email me (use the form at the bottom of this page). If you contact me early enough, I would love to contribute to a project of yours. Contact me and let's see how we can work together! Interested in guest posting on my site? I'm currently looking for the following:
- Simple Family History How-to's or Personal Experiences
- Teaching Tips and Tricks for the LDS Classroom- Primary and Adult (see other posts like these here)
- How to be a Missionary Now (see similar posts here)
- Family Strengthening Activities (as simple as FHE idea, a holiday tradition, or enjoying the little moments)- See our Family Time Posts
- Family Travel Tips
- Facebook LIVE videos about your favorite scripture (sign up below)
You do not have to be LDS to write a guest post; you do need agree with my mission: to strengthen the individual, teacher, and family. Please note that all guest post topics need to be approved before submitting an article. Email me your ideas using the form at the bottom of this page or at Camille@cknscratch.com.
Want some of my products for free?
Check out the Market and see if your audience would like my products. If so, shoot me an email with specifics of what kind of giveaway or review you'd like to do on your blog and I'll send you the product for free. New products are always being added. Email me for more information (Camille@cknscratch.com). If I don't respond in a week, email me again (it may have gotten lost in cyberspace). I respond to all legit emails.
Share Your Favorite Scripture
Every Wednesday starting in May 2016, I share a different blogger's favorite scripture and a free printable on Facebook. You go LIVE on your Facebook page and I immediately share it on mine with the link to my free printable. I also link back to your site with the free printable. Interested in joining? Sign up using the button below.
Ways to Connect with More LDS bloggers
Here are a few places I love:
- Mormon Mom Bloggers on Facebook
- The Best of the LDS Blogs (Pinterest group board)
- Mormon Mom Bloggers (another group Pinterest board)
Come follow me on social media. I'd love to stay in contact with you. Say Hi if you follow me and I'll be sure to follow you back!
My Blogging Resources
People always want to know the programs I'm using (some of these are affiliate or referral links- see my full disclosure). Below is a list of some of the products I use. If I missed the one you were curious about, email me.
- I currently use SquareSpace (not Wordpress) for multiple personal reasons. I love the ease and customization. They have great support and fun extras plus it works great with Pinterest. Take advantage of their free trial to see if it's right for you.
- I bought my domain name through Namecheap. It's a reliable company and I can set up a company email (@cknscratch.com) through them that is redirected to my gmail account.
- I used MailChimp for my newsletters until I got to 2500 subscribers. I now use Mad Mimi. I really enjoyed the ease and some of the extras that MailChimp offers, however, the price, ease, and add-ons of Mad Mimi won out. You can try Mad Mimi for free as well.
- I use Hootsuite for my Twitter scheduling. I prefer the layout and the easy transition of multiple accounts. I only use the free version right now although I have done the pro in the past and it has some nice features. I occasionally will use Buffer's free version as well. I still do a lot of tweeting in the moment so I don't schedule a ton.
- Tailwind is my Pinterest Scheduler. I've tried a lot of other ones and Tailwind is definitely my favorite. The smart scheduler and stats in Tailwind are pretty great (plus the bonus of other suggested pins). I still do a lot personal pinning but this really helps to spread the love over the week instead of all in a day and helps refresh my older posts.
- I prefer PicMonkey over Canva to make graphics but there are advantages to both. I did buy the full PicMonkey subscription and am happy with that choice.
- My favorite place to check out free graphics is Pixabay. My blogger friend, Katalyn from What's Up Fagans has a great list of all sorts of resources if you need more options.
- My personal favorite affiliate sites to work with are:
- ShareASale- Easy to apply to companies, access links and banners, and create your own links.
- The Dating Divas- Great family products for the holidays and lots of great date packages. I love their Facebook and amazing support.
- LDS Bookstore- Create your own links or use one of their banners. Their affiliate manager is pretty great too. You can also find some of my products there in the printable section so go make some money off of me! My most popular products are LDS Shout Out! and Book of Mormon Dinner Discussions
- Affiliate Window- Etsy is on this platform which I love linking to as there are so many great Etsy sellers.
Any other questions? Email me using the form below or contact me at Camille@cknscratch.com