- You may also want to grab this fun file folder game from Kimberly Bourne Design for the kids to do. You can send one home with each child when you are done.
- Make these Prayer blocks for your class. You can take turns rolling them in class and doing an action for each side then send them home with each child as a reminder to say family prayers.
- Remember if you need to review what prayer is you can use the helps for Lesson 3.
The following are LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
My Behold Your Little Ones Lesson 12 Handout Packet includes
- "We are thankful for our blessings" pocket- fold in half and secure on the ends leaving the top open
- 10 Thankful Cards- Cut and inserts into pockets to go along with the Bag Activity
Time for Family Prayer- An easy maze or just color the picture of a family coming for prayer
Fasting and Prayer- Figures that you can assemble with movable parts as a family praying
Family Prayer- A poem
Prayer Reminders- Puzzle pieces to put together- could do as part of lesson with one half of pieces in a bag to draw out or older nursery can do
Shhh...It's Time For Prayer- Poem with Puppets you can make to act it out