- This file folder game from Kimberly Bourne Design would go nicely with this lesson.
- These puppets and tomb craft also go great with this lesson.
- You can use some of the #PRINCEofPEACE printables for this lesson as well. My Chicken and Eggs printable would be fun to send home.
- See additional LDS Easter resources in my Easter list.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"He Is Risen!" by President Thomas S. Monson (Prophet and President)
"Resurrection" by Elder Dallin H. Oaks (Quorum of the 12 Apostles)
I also highly recommend Deseret Bookshelf PLUS. It's a subscription that gives you access to a ton of LDS audio and ebooks. You can try it out 30 days for free too!
"Did Jesus Really Live Again?"- Children's Songbook pg. 64
"Easter Hosanna"- Children's Songbook pg. 68
"He Died That We Might Live"- Children's Songbook pg. 65
"Hosanna"- Children's Songbook pg. 66
"Jesus Has Risen"- Children's Songbook pg. 70
"Once Upon a Golden Springtime"- Children's Songbook pg. 88
My Behold Your Little Ones Lesson 29 Handout Packet includes
- Colored Jesus Christ Loves Me posters- boy and girl version. Get a photo of each student and glue their head on the bodies then laminate or frame so they can have a constant reminder. These are great for kids to look at during the sacrament.
- Coloring page version of Jesus Christ Loves Me posters- boy and girl version. Bring googley eyes, yarn, and other fun coloring things.
Easter Activities- Fun idea for an Easter bouquet and snack time.
Where in the World- Scroll to the bottom and find a good handout to use with your lesson- you can talk about the Resurrection while pointing to the pictures. Or cut the pictures out and glue them on something (my favorite) like a sheep cut out.
You are Eternal- Make a puppet with this template to explain the resurrection. Its fun to color.
Our Savior and Redeemer- Color and make them into flannel board pictures for your lesson, use as a coloring page, make them into puppets, etc.
Easter Footsteps- Use this map to show where Jesus was the last week of His life and where He was resurrected.
Spring Jelly Bean Mosaic- For the daring... make a butterfly out of candy with this template.
Easter Activities- I love the sheep idea although it's probably too difficult for nursery but you could give some out as an Easter present or do it for FHE.
Jesus Christ Lives- Cut these pictures out and put them in order to use during the lesson
Picturing Easter- Fun puzzle to do- I know some are great at puzzles this age and others not. You could do it as a class with a few of the suggested activities as well.
The Easter Story- Pictures to use as telling the Easter story.