This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See our full disclosure. Thanks for your support.
Wondering what LDS movies are available to watch on Netflix? Look no further- here's a list of all the LDS movies I could find on Netflix. That said, there are plenty of other religious movies available to watch; I'm just listing the ones I know for sure are LDS related.
- Saratov Approach- If you haven't watched it yet, you should. 2 LDS missionaries are taken captive in Russia. This is their story of faith, hope, and struggle through a great trial.
- 17 Miracles- Again, if you haven't seen it, you really should watch it. During this month of Thanksgiving, it is a great time to count not only our current blessings but also remember the ones that came before that still bless our lives today. This movie always helps me notice the tender mercies in my life more.
- Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration- A summary of Joseph Smith's life from the Restoration to his death.
- Saints and Soldiers- A small band of Allied soldiers struggle behind enemy lines with information that could save thousands. I really appreciated this one (plus it's a great one to watch on Veterans Day today).
- Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed- Similar story to Saints and Soldiers but at different time and in different ways. This time 3 American paratroopers are trying to save a group of French resistance fighters.
- Mitt- This is an easy one to break up into little segments. Its a documentary of Mitt Romney's life behind the scenes of the campaign trail. If nothing else, it'll give you appreciation for those that actually do run.
- American Mormon- If you are looking for something light-hearted, short, and easy to watch; this is it. Two guys go around the USA and asked random people questions about the church. Although it is easy to laugh at the answers, I found it actually good to hear what people think of our church and what we do. Could be a great tool to encourage more member missionary work.
Want to know if it is a movie that the whole family can watch or if it is even worth your time? Check out the reviews on OK.com. I rely on their rating system more than normal ratings one (G, PG, etc).
Like it so much you want to buy it? Head over to LDS Bookstore and grab your own copy or send one to a friend.