The purpose of Primary 1 Lesson 11: I Am Thankful for Fish is to feel gratitude for fish and water animals.
- Here is a File Folder game about fish that goes great with this lesson (Kimberly Bourne Design).
- Play this Fish Bingo Game or cut it up and hide the fish around the room for a hot and cold game! (From Green Jell-O with Carrot)
- The Red Headed Hostess has a lesson packet that includes 38 different fish pictures.
- Use this neat Jonah and the whale craft idea.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
My Primary 1 Lesson 11: I am Thankful for Fish handout packet includes
- "I am Thankful for Fish" fish and other water creatures to go with the Activity and Enrichment Activity 2
- Ship- Staple together to make a pocket for the children to take home some water animals
Who Is in the Pond?- Dot to dot
Go Fish- Name a blessing for each fish
Who Caught the Fish?- Find which one has the fish
Creatures Revealed- A 30 second video that reveals camouflaged creatures including fish
Toothpick Fish- Directions on how to make this fish
Go Fishing (color the dots to find the fish)
Wonders (includes some fish)