Primary 3 Lesson 29: Having Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ's purpose is to strengthen our faith in Jesus.
- If you have an older class, this Faith is Like a Seed coloring page is perfect.
- Have your class put these free handouts in their scriptures.
- Instead of planting seeds, you could make mud pie with chocolate pudding cups, gummy worms, and crushed oreos.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated
"Faith"- Children's Songbook pg. 96
" I Know That My Redeemer Lives"- Hymn #136
"I Pray in Faith"- Children's Songbook pg. 14
"God's Love"- Children's Songbook pg. 97
"Nephi's Courage"- Children's Songbook pg. 120
My Primary 3 Lesson 29 handout packet includes
- Faith coloring page with Jaredite stones
- Jaredite boat coloring page
Brothers of Faith- (older classes) Crossword
Story of Faith: The Brother of Jared- Circle the correct picture to answer the questions
Book of Mormon Timeline- Use this timeline to show how the Jaredites fit in
The Brother of Jared- Poster
The Brother of Jared Sees Jesus- Scripture figures to help tell the story
Safe on the Sea- Learn how to be safe on the seas like the Jaredites with this coloring activity
Faith Is like a Seed- Poem with actions (great for the younger classes)
Faith Helps Us Choose the Right- Door hanger
Faith in Jesus Christ- Booklet
The Story of the Wise Man the Foolish Man- Draw strips and talk about if it builds faith or not
Faith without Works Doesn't Work- Mormonad
Discover more ways to use Posters and Images in your classroom in this great post.