This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. See the full disclosure.
Primary 2 Lesson 25: Remember to Say "Thank You"- The purpose of this lesson is to encourage each other to say Thank You.
Use these 2016 Primary themed Thank You cards to send a note to your class before you teach this lesson.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"I Have Two Ears"- Children's Songbook pg. 269
"I'm Thankful to Be Me"- Children's Songbook pg. 11
"A Song of Thanks"- Children's Songbook pg. 20
"For Thy Bounteous Blessings"- Children's Songbook pg. 21
"Thanks to Our Father"- Children's Songbook pg. 20
My Primary 2 Lesson 25 handout packet includes:
- People I Can Thank handout- draw in the faces and hair or even glue on some googly eyes
- I Am Thank For handout- draw pictures inside the circles or cut out pictures in magazines to glue in
- 3 different Thank You cards- plan ahead for this lesson and send one in the mail to your class before you teach (Enrichment Activity 6)
- Jaredite coloring sheet to go with Enrichment Activity 5
- This would be a super fun lesson to hand out Thank You stickers every time someone does something nice. I like these multi lingual Thank You stickers.
Click the image to print
If you appreciate these helps, please show it by sharing these helps with others. Thanks!
Looks like this lesson is extremely similar to last week's. There are fun Enrichment Activities to do though at the end of the lesson mentioned in the manual. I'm sending you back a lesson for all the extra helps since that's all there is. However, I've made more printables so you can have something different to choose from. Happy Teaching and Thank YOU for being a primary teacher!
Please see Lesson 24 for the additional materials as these two lesson are very similar.