Bring on the fun with LDS Pictionary. 100 cards to keep the fun going! Each card has an image on it to help those who have difficulty reading as well as to give you a hint of what to draw if you are stumped.
- Last minute lessons- talk about the object in more detail after it's been guess for double points
- Family Home Evenings- the lesson or the activity. Either way it's a blast.
- Lesson reviews- Choose the cards that relate to your recent LDS Primary lessons and spend the last 10 minutes of class doing a review.
- Sharing Time- Play pictionary to introduce the topic!
14 pages total.
This is offered as a digital file for your convenience. Please read the following before purchasing:
- You may print this multiple times for personal or family use.
- This file CANNOT be given to anyone else. You can give a printed copy but not the actual digital file.
- In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- You CANNOT email this file to anyone else for the purpose of giving it or sharing it with them. It must be purchased.
- DO NOT post this file or the images found with it on a blog, website, or anything similar.
- DO NOT change this file in any way.
- DO NOT use all or part of this file for commercial use in any way.
Intended use of this product is for personal and family use. Any abuse of this is not allowed.
Please keep in mind, once you purchase your product you will receive a unique one time link to download it. Each link is only good for 24 hours . Please make sure you open it on the device you need it. All our files are in pdf form which means you need Adobe to access them. Head over here to make sure you have the latest update. I recommend not installing the extras that come with Adobe- just Adobe itself. Most products in the Market are zip files (compressed). This means you need to unzip it before you access the file. If you don't unzip it, you'll get an error message. To read more about how to unzip a file, please see this site.