Get ready for more Family Night fun with this new LDS game- LDS Wowizers! Using five dice, see how many points you can score in three rolls (similar to Yahtzee). Watch out for the Gadianton Robber though! This game download includes:
- Junior Wowizers! board and tokens for younger players and a quicker game
- Regular Wowizers! scoring cards in two sizes
- 5 paper dice templates
- Cut-outs to make your own dice with wooden blocks
- Instructions to play them all
Have fun on your Sunday afternoon, use it as a reward for your LDS primary class, or play it for a Youth or Ward Activity Night. Either way, it's lots of fun!
This is offered as a digital file for your convenience. Please read the following before purchasing:
- You may print this as many times as you need for personal use.
- This file CANNOT be given to anyone else. You can give a printed copy but not the actual digital file.
- In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- You CANNOT email this file to anyone else for the purpose of giving it or sharing it with them. It must be purchased.
- DO NOT post this file or the images found with it on a blog, website, or anything similar.
- DO NOT change this file in any way.
- DO NOT use all or part of this file for commercial use in any way.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds.
Intended use of this product is for personal use. Any abuse of this is not allowed.
*Must enter promo code at checkout in order to receive the discount. Expires June 26, 2017.
Please keep in mind, once you purchase your product you will receive a unique one time link to download it. Each link is only good for 24 hours . Please make sure you open it on the device you need it. All our files are in pdf form which means you need Adobe to access them. Head over here to make sure you have the latest update. I recommend not installing the extras that come with Adobe- just Adobe itself. Most products in the Market are zip files (compressed). This means you need to unzip it before you access the file. If you don't unzip it, you'll get an error message. To read more about how to unzip a file, please see this site.